Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today Blows.

Today Blows, so maybe writing it down will allow me to realize it's not all bad. And that I don't need to cry.

So first, I got an interview tomorrow for a job, with really good prospects that I will get the job. The job itself doesn't have the best prospects. But then I'm terribly nervous that there will be a drug test. And you know I hung out with Mary J last night. And I'm so desperate and depressed for Employment. And if I don't get it because I fail a drug test, its obviously all my fault.

Second, my boss for my shitty waitress job calls to tell me there's a wedding on one of the days I asked off. I have tickets to a soccer game, I bought for myself and my boyfriend. I asked off for it weeks before. She calls to tell me too bad I can't have it off. And she was a dick about it on the phone. So now I'm out the price of two tickets. The person's wedding is ruining my life.

Third, my roommate was a dick and told me she was being productive today. As in she was going to school. I already have a college degree. I hope she trips and hits her head on the side walk. And my other roommate has already said her usual stupid shit to me today.

Fourth, I needed to make an eye appointment for when I go home this weekend, but I waited too long so now they're all full and I have to wait another month or two before I can get my eyes checked because I don't go home that often. All my fault. I've been really stupid this week.

So those are all the things upsetting me. I guess they're not so terrible. I'm going to eat lunch and then go to Blue with Courtney. Maybe after I vent to her I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment